FIND A JOB
Can't find the job that's right for you? Join our network of craftsmen and we will contact you when a position matching your skills is available.
Welders - Stick & Flux Core
Bourg, LA 70343
Position: Welder Stick & Flux Core
Job Location: Bourg, La.
Hutco Branch: Houma, La.
Rate Of Pay: $19.00 per hour / $28.50 overtime
Currently seeking certified 1 st Class Welders to work in Bourg, La. Who can weld with both Stick and Flux Core. 3G/4G Structural.
- Welders applying for this position must have at least 5 years of experience working in Shipyards.
- Must be able to pass Stick and Flux Core certification tests.
- Must pass drug test and E-Verify.
- Personal Protective Equipment:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Must have knowledge of equipment, work processes, and techniques used for this role including the ability to perform all functions of the position in conformity with applicable regulations and generally observed safety practices.
- Enter and move through manholes to reach and work in internally confined spaces.
- Manipulate and transport loads up to 50 pounds over distances of up to 200 feet approximately 1 to 6 times during each 8 hour shift, occasionally 75 pounds.
- Manipulate and operate all machines and tools essential to the performance of the position of Structural Welder.
- Traverse gangways and scaffolding at varying heights.
- Traverse and negotiate uneven surfaces and uneven heights between dock and vessel.
- Stooping, squatting, twisting, kneeling, lifting, and reaching.
A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. Employees through Essential Staff Care. Available plans include:
- Medical / Prescription
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability Benefits
- Term Life Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!
Apply Online or at the Houma Branch:
237-A North Hollywood Road
Houma, La. 70364
Send resumes to cnaquin@hutcoinc.Com
Or call us at (985) 868-1787
Contact: Chris Naquin, Javier Castillo
Se habla Espa ol
Hutco, Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).