FIND A JOB
Can't find the job that's right for you? Join our network of craftsmen and we will contact you when a position matching your skills is available.
Seattle, WA 98107
Position: Aluminum Fitter/Welder
Job Location: Seattle, Wa.
Hutco Branch: Oak Harbor, Wa.
- Typical job duties involve structural fitting and welding of various assembly and sub-assembly parts on the vehicle.
- Works from Engineering drawings, sketches and written and verbal instructions.
- Maintains records, forms and logs as required.
- Must be capable of handling chemicals and solvents including alcohol, cleaning solvents, cutting oil, tool oil, etc.
- Must visually inspect work to drawings and sketches for completeness and dimensional correctness.
- Self-inspect work performed to ensure that work meets the Quality requirements and specifications.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- 3 years of related Aluminum fabricating/ship fitting or Welding experience.
- Formal craft training to demonstrate the ability to read blueprints, engineering drawings and sketches, layout and fabricate parts and assemblies correctly.
- Must be safety conscious
- Able to read and understand metric and standard dimensions (a plus).
- Must regularly lift, move, or carry 40 pounds of material.
- Must pass a drug test and E-Verify
A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. Employees through Essential Staff Care. Available plans include:
- Medical / Prescription
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability Benefits
- Term Life Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
Hutco, Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Apply Online or at the Oak Harbor Branch:
749 SE Pioneer Way, Suite 203
Oak Harbor, Wa. 98277
Send resume to: aorozco@hutcoinc.Com