FIND A JOB
Pascagoula, MS 39581
Job Location: Pascagoula, MS
Hutco Branch: Moss Point, MS
Rate of Pay: $80 to $90K Annual
College degree in related technical field preferred. High school education or equivalent supplemented by course work or technical training in production management acceptable. Experience with Commercial Shipbuilding software (Primavera) is required. Professional level experience in scheduling or production planning, or any combination of experience and training that results in the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Develops and maintains project schedules by working with the project team
- Assigns resources and budgets in schedule with input from Engineering, Production and Planners
- Monitors yard capacity and manpower requirements. . Receives / Assesses and enters engineering and production progress in the project schedules, and analyzes changes to the schedule after updating
- Consults with project team to ensure appropriate inventory is available for production purposes.
- Assists with reviews of schedule produced resource loading and conveys information to HR and Production Management in order to fulfil schedule labor requirements.
- Creates and Issues Weekly schedule status reports to include Schedule software outputs, excel reports, etc.
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability Benefits
- Voluntary Life/Dependent Life
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Holiday/Vacation Pay
Hutco is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!
Apply ONLINE or at the MOSS POINT BRANCH:
6043 Hwy 63, Suite 2
Moss Point, MS 39563
Contact: Mike Leleux, Brandi Choate, Nolan Motichek