FIND A JOB
SR Structural Designer (Ship Constructor)
Pascagoula, MS 39581
Job Location: Pascagoula, MS
Hutco Branch: Moss Point, MS
Rate of Pay: $40 to $45.00 an hour
Description: Designs components or portions of systems and modifies existing designs to develop or improve products and facilitate manufacturing operations. Utilizes computer-aided design equipment and or graphic tools such as, CAD, CAM or CATIA. Gathers information, makes studies, computes calculations, and prepares original rough layouts, sketches to present design proposal. Coordinates design criteria with engineering, manufacturing, tooling, material, and planning group such as ease of manufacture, availability of materials, and contractual specifications. Exclude classifications in which incumbents predominantly perform drafting assignments.
- 7-10 years Ship Constructor Structural/Outfitting design experience plus strong Auto/CAD experience.
- Prefer marine experience on Commercial vessels.
- Structural/Hull aptitude and system knowledge required.
- Familiar with regulatory body requirements.
- Good knowledge and experience of design principles and drafting techniques.
- Knowledge of shipbuilding manufacturing processes.
Benefits: A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. Employees through Essential Staff Care. Available plans include:
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability Benefits
- Term Life Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!
Apply ONLINE or at the MOSS POINT BRANCH:
6043 Hwy 63, Suite 2
Moss Point, MS 39563
Contact: Mike Leleux, Brandi Choate, Nolan Motichek