FIND A JOB
Tampa, FL 33605
Job Location: Tampa Fl.
Hutco Branch: Tampa Fl.
Rate Of Pay: 17.00 per hour plus per diem for those who qualify
Currently seeking a 1 st Class Electrician to work in Tampa Fl. To be considered for this Electrician opportunity, you must have knowledge of equipment, work processes, and techniques used for this role including the ability to perform all functions of the position in conformity with applicable regulations concerning marine electrical systems and generally observed safety practices.
- Electricians applying for this position must have at least 3-5 years of experience.
- Must pass written skills test.
- Must pass drug test and physical.
- Personal Protective Equipment:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Employee will be required to follow all company policies and report any accidents or unsafe conditions encountered.
- Read and comprehend blueprints, sketches, and templates.
- Enter and move through manholes to reach and work in internally confined spaces.
- Manipulate and transport loads up to 50 pounds over distances of up to 200 feet approximately 1 to 6 times during each 8 hour shift.
- Manipulate and operate all machines and tools essential to the performance of the position of Electrician.
- Traverse gangways and scaffolding at varying heights.
- Traverse and negotiate uneven surfaces and uneven heights between dock and vessel.
- Ascend and work at heights.
- Stooping, squatting, twisting, kneeling, and reaching.
A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. Employees through Essential Staff Care. Available plans include:
- Medical / Prescription
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability Benefits
- Term Life Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!
Apply Online or at the Tampa Branch:
2603 N. 10 th Street
Tampa Fl. 33605
Send resumes to Tampa@hutcoinc.Com
Or call us at 813-221-0123
Contact: Doug Sernka, Miriam Carrero, Rose Marie McGomez
Se habla Espa ol
Hutco, Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).