FIND A JOB
Tampa, FL 33605
Job Location: Tampa, Fl.
Hutco Branch: Tampa, Fl.
Rate of Pay: $17-25 per hour and $100 Daily Per Diem for those who qualify
JOB DESCRIPTION: CHERRY PICKER / CRANE OPERATOR
REPORTS TO: CLIENT YARD SUPERINTENDENT
Performs a variety of duties including but not limited to the following:
Operates cranes, Cherry picker Crawler Lattice Boom Friction and Hydraulic used in lifting and manipulating loads in the repair and/or construction of marine vessels and associated equipment. Performs service and maintenance on equipment, refueling, manipulates cables, chains, shackles, tag lines and other equipment. Outside working conditions with fumes, odors and dust.
The individual assigned to this position must, with or without reasonable accommodation, be able to perform the following Essential Functions:
- Ability to comprehend and adhere to written policies and procedures.
- Enter and work in operator s cab and similarly confined spaces.
- Manipulate and transport loads of up to 50 pounds over a distance of up to 200 feet, approximately 1 to 6 times during each eight (8) hour shift.
- Manipulate and operate all machines and tools essential to the performance of the position of operator.
- Traverse gangways and scaffolding at varying heights.
- Traverse and negotiate uneven heights and surfaces.
- Ascend and work at heights.
- Stooping, squatting, twisting, kneeling and reaching.
Ability to read and write and understand math. Must have working knowledge of Hand Signals.
Prior work as Operator or ability to perform duties described in this job description.
Hutco is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!
Apply ONLINE or at the Tampa Branch
2603 N. 10 th St. Tampa Fl. 33605
813 221 0123
Contact: Doug Sernka, Vanessa Marquez
Se habla Espa ol