FIND A JOB
Can't find the job that's right for you? Join our network of craftsmen and we will contact you when a position matching your skills is available.
Aluminum Fitter / Welder
Seattle, WA 98107
Position: Aluminum Fitter / Welder
Job Location: Seattle, Wa.
Hutco Branch: Oak Harbor, Wa.
Currently seeking an Aluminum Fitter / Welder to work in Seattle, Washington. Fitter / Welders applying for this position must have at least 3 years of related aluminum fabricating / ship fitting or welding experience.
- Formal craft training to demonstrate the ability to read blueprints, engineering drawings, and sketches, layout, and fabricate parts and assemblies correctly.
- The ability to read and understand metric and standard dimensions is a plus.
- Must pass drug test and E-Verify.
- Must be safety conscious.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Regularly lift, move, or carry 40 pounds of material.
- Structural fitting and welding of various assembly and sub-assembly parts on the vehicle.
- Work from engineering drawings, sketches, and written and verbal instructions.
- Maintain records, forms, and logs as required.
- Handle chemicals and solvents including alcohol, cleaning solvents, cutting oil, tool oil, etc.
- Visually inspect work to drawings and sketches for completeness and dimensional correctness.
- Self-inspect work performed to ensure that work meets the quality requirements and specifications.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. Employees through Essential Staff Care. Available plans include:
- Medical / Prescription
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability Benefits
- Term Life Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!
Apply Online or at the Oak Harbor Branch:
749 SE Pioneer Way, Suite 203
Oak Harbor, Wa. 98277
Contact: Arthur Orozco
Send resume to: Aorozco@hutcoinc.Com
Hutco, Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).