FIND A JOB
Can't find the job that's right for you? Join our network of craftsmen and we will contact you when a position matching your skills is available.
Newport News, VA 23606
Job location: Newport News, VA
Hutco Branch: Newport News, VA
Pay: $50.00 per hour plus $120.00 per diem for those who qualify
Minimum of 5 years Commercial/Industrial/Naval experience.
1. Multi-pass. All position fillet and butt welds using the SMAW (Shielded metal arc) process
2. Ability to fuse inserts and weld carbon steel, stainless steel and copper nickel pipe using the SMAW and GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding) processes
3. Ability to mirror weld using the SMAW and GTAW processes
4. Heating - Oxygen/Propane Heating Torch
5. Experience working in physically demanding environments (shipboard, sub-assemblies, ladders, staging, etc.).
6. Familiarity with OSHA regulations relative to the shipbuilding industry.
7. Ability to properly use fillet gauges, butt gauges, and a six inch scale.
Please submit your resume for consideration for our current and upcoming openings. Please also indicate if you are willing to travel, hold a Secret Clearance and if you are eligible for base access.
Benefits: A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco Inc. Employees through Essential Staff Care.
Available Plans Include:
Medical / Prescription
Short Term Disability Benefits
Term Life Benefits
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefits
Hutco Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Contact Hutco Today! 757-223-7680
Please send resume to newportnews@hutcoinc.Com