FIND A JOB
Can't find the job that's right for you? Join our network of craftsmen and we will contact you when a position matching your skills is available.
PIPEWELDER 1ST CLASS
Moss Point, MS 39563
Job Location: Pascagoula, MS
Hutco Branch: Moss Point, MS
Rate of Pay: $26.35 to $27.35 per hour and $48.00 Daily Per Diem for those who qualify
Description: Pipe Welders are responsible for preforming pipe welding procedures on Stainless Steel and Copper-Nickel pipe using the TIG welding process.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as 1 st Pipe Welder
- Must have GTAW (TIG) and SMAW (STICK) experience
- Must be able to pass X-Ray welding test on stainless steel and copper nickel in the 6G position (restricted)
- Pipe Welding test is given in a restricted position (6G) on a 5 schedule 80 carbon steel pipe.
- GTAW (TIG) process is used to weld the root pass and an 11018 electrode is used to weld the fill portion and cap. This is for X-ray quality.
- Must pass drug test (HFT) and E-Verify
- Must be able to work all shifts
Benefits: A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. Employees through Essential Staff Care. Available plans include:
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability Benefits
- Term Life Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
Hutco is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!
Apply ONLINE or at the MOSS POINT BRANCH:
6043 Hwy 63, Suite 2
Moss Point, MS 39562
Contact: Dawn Gallardo Wetzler, Nolan Motichek