FIND A JOB
Can't find the job that's right for you? Join our network of craftsmen and we will contact you when a position matching your skills is available.
Moss Point, MS 39563
Job Location: Pascagoula, MS
Hutco Branch: Moss Point, MS
Rate of Pay: $32.00 to $40.00 Per Hour
Description: Utilizes computer-aided design equipment and or graphic tools such as, CAD, CAM or CATIA. Designs components or portions of systems and modifies existing designs to develop or improve products and facilitate manufacturing operations. Gathers information, makes studies, computes calculations, and prepares original rough layouts, sketches to present design proposal. Coordinates design criteria with engineering, manufacturing, tooling, material, and planning group such as ease of manufacture, availability of materials, and contractual specifications. Exclude classifications in which incumbents predominantly perform drafting assignments.
- Associates Degree (or other 2 year technical degree) in related discipline and three (3) years of design experience. Equivalent combination of education and experience can be used in lieu of degree.
- Successful candidate will possess and extensive knowledge in specialized functions and a wide and comprehensive acquaintance with, and understanding of, both general and specific aspects of the job and their practical application to complex problems and situations ordinarily encountered.
- Successful candidate will be able to work with minimal supervision. Work may be done without established procedures. May assist in orienting, training, assigning, and checking the work of lower level employees and will often be designated as lead worker.
- Specific duties for Fleet Sustainment Engineering include but are not limited to the development and implementation of Ship Change Documents (SCDs), initiation, development, and review of technical drawings, processing of change paper, supporting technical analyses of mechanical systems, supporting preparation of special studies, and cognizance of specific marine systems and ship alterations.
- Must pass drug test (HFT) and E-Verify.
Benefits: A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. Employees through Essential Staff Care. Available plans include:
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability Benefits
- Term Life Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!
Apply ONLINE or at the MOSS POINT BRANCH:
6043 Hwy 63, Suite 2
Moss Point, MS 39562
Contact: Dawn Gallardo, Nolan Motichek