FIND A JOB
Can't find the job that's right for you? Join our network of craftsmen and we will contact you when a position matching your skills is available.
Position: Structural Fitter
Job Location: Orange, Tx.
Hutco Branch: Sulphur, La.
Currently seeking Structural Fitters to work in Orange, Tx.
- Structural Fitters applying for this position must have at least 2 years of experience.
- Must be able to read blueprints, sketches, and templates.
- Must pass drug test and E-Verify.
- Personal Protective Equipment:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Must have knowledge of equipment, work processes, and techniques used for this role including the ability to perform all functions of the position in conformity with applicable regulations and generally observed safety practices.
- Perform layouts, fabrication, installation, and repair pipe and plate.
- Manipulate and transport loads up to 50 pounds over distances of up to 200 feet approximately 1 to 6 times during each 8 hour shift, occasionally 75 pounds.
- Manipulate and operate all machines and tools essential to the performance of the position of Structural Fitter.
- Work at heights of 30 feet.
- Traverse gangways and scaffolding at varying heights.
- Traverse and negotiate uneven surfaces and uneven heights between dock and vessel.
- Stooping, squatting, twisting, kneeling, lifting, and reaching.
A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. Employees through Essential Staff Care. Available plans include:
- Medical / Prescription
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability Benefits
- Term Life Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!
Apply Online or at the Sulphur Branch:
1420 Ruth St. Ste.2
Sulphur, La. 70663
Office: (337) 528-3120
Hutco, Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).