FIND A JOB
Can't find the job that's right for you? Join our network of craftsmen and we will contact you when a position matching your skills is available.
Sr Shipfitter - Aluminum
New Orleans, LA
Job Location: New Orleans, LA
Hutco Branch: Picayune, MS
Rate of Pay: $21.00 - $23.00 per hour / no per diem
- Typical job duties involve structural fitting and tack welding of various assembly and sub-assembly parts on the vehicle.
- Works from Engineering drawings, sketches and written and verbal instructions.
- Maintains records, forms and logs as required.
- Must be capable of handling chemicals and solvents including alcohol, cleaning solvents, cutting oil, tool oil, etc.
- Must visually inspect work to drawings and sketches for completeness and dimensional correctness.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- 3 years of related Aluminum fabricating or shipfitting experience.
- Formal craft training to demonstrate the ability to read blueprints, engineering drawings and sketches, layout and fabricate parts and assemblies correctly.
- Must be safety conscious
- Able to read and understand metric and standard dimensions (a plus).
- Must regularly lift, move or carry 40 pounds of material.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts.
High school diploma or General Education Diploma.
A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. Employees through Essential Staff Care. Available plans include:
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability Benefits
- Term Life Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
Hutco is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!
Apply ONLINE or at the PICAYUNE BRANCH:
100 W. Canal St.
Picayune, MS 39466
Send Resume by fax to 601-749-5536 or email to cruiz@hutcoinc.Com