FIND A JOB
Can't find the job that's right for you? Join our network of craftsmen and we will contact you when a position matching your skills is available.
Quality Assurance / NDT II
Position: Quality Assurance / NDT II
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL.
Hutco Branch: Jacksonville, FL.
Rate Of Pay: $23 - $25 per hour
Currently seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist to work in Jacksonville, FL.
- Quality Assurance Specialists applying for this position must have 2 or more year s related technical experience and knowledge of ship repair procedures.
- Strong knowledge of NAVSEA standard items and requirements of other ship repair authorities.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to interact well with others.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must pass pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Must have own reliable transportation, no exceptions.
- Must be able to obtain a DBIDS badge.
- OSHA 10 Maritime #7615 Shipyard Employment and Confined Space Training are a plus!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform in process quality assurance audits on Marine trades and subcontractors for compliance to work specification.
- Provide QA policy and quality progress assurance requirements to Marine trade supervisors during job start meetings.
- Attend all weekly production progress meetings with management team and/or customers providing a copy of weekly progress reports to meeting participants.
- Advise production personnel and sub-contractors on quality assurance directives and issues.
- As an integral part of the availability training team, develop Test and Inspection plans and perform all technical review of work specifications to ensure compliance with all technical requirements.
- Provide initial and updated information to maintain T & I plan and ensure it remains up-to-date during entire project.
- Review, audit, and submit process control procedures for new job (when required), and must be familiar with current process control procedures.
- Oversee all specified tests and inspections as mandated by customer contracts.
- Work with sub-contractor and observe all sub-contractor NDT inspections.
- Must be able and willing to write QA specific Condition Found Reports.
- Obtain and maintain internal qualifications, NDT Level II Certifications.
- Design and execute test plans on computer applications, Record and document all test and inspection results, Generate historical analysis of test results, Maintain data base of software defects, Provide application instructions for users, Perform application security audits, and Perform reviews, walk throughs, or inspections.
A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. Employees through Essential Staff Care. Available plans include:
- Medical / Prescription
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability Benefits
- Term Life Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!
Apply Online or at the Jacksonville Branch:
4319 Salisbury Rd. Suite 101
Jacksonville, FL 32216
Contact: Todd Smith
Hutco, Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).