FIND A JOB
Can't find the job that's right for you? Join our network of craftsmen and we will contact you when a position matching your skills is available.
Job Location: Freeland, WA.
Hutco Branch: Oak Harbor, WA.
Rate of Pay: $17-$26 DOE plus possible per diem
Is responsible to measure cuts and installing pipes on hangers, install fixtures, trim out, sink install, able to read blue prints and drawings to determine the layout of the plumbing system and other plumbing used of water distribution. Mandatory overtime.
- Enter and work in internally confined spaces.
- Manipulate and transport loads of up to 50 pounds over distances of up to 200 feet,
- Traverse gangways and scaffolding at varying heights.
- Traverse and negotiate uneven heights between dock and vessel.
- Traverse and negotiate uneven surfaces.
- Maneuver around piping obstructions and web frames.
- Ascend and work at heights.
- Stooping, squatting, twisting, kneeling and reaching.
- Minimum 2yrs experience
- Must pass written test that is based on blue print reading and measurements
- Must have required tools
- Must pass drug test and E-Verify
Benefits: A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. Employees through Essential Staff Care. Available Plans Include:
- Medical/ Prescription
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability Benefits
- Term Life Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
Hutco is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!
Apply ONLINE or at the WASHINGTON BRANCH:
749 SE Pioneer Way #203
Oak Harbor, WA. 98277
Contact: Arthur Orozco
Email resume: aorozco@hutcoinc.Com