FIND A JOB
Can't find the job that's right for you? Join our network of craftsmen and we will contact you when a position matching your skills is available.
Job Location: Pascagoula, MS
Hutco Branch: Moss Point, MS
Rate of Pay: Negotiable
Description: Selects, supervises, instructs and evaluates foreman and or craft workers. Analyzes specifications to determine testing requirements. Writes testing procedures in compliance with requirements. Reviews production drawings and scheduled to determine proper manpower, equipment and procedures are utilized to meet schedules. Monitors production daily to determine of additional material, equipment or manpower is required. Works a liaison between foreman and quality control manager to ensure an orderly workflow is achieved. Coordinates with foreman and quality control manager to ensure product compliance with company standards and specifications.
- High School Diploma or GED Supplemented by course work in production management.
- Industrial technology or related area and /or extensive experience in plant operations and supervision in a production environment or any equivalent combination of experience and training resulting in the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Considerable knowledge of shipbuilding processes and industry standards and regulations.
- Ability to effectively supervise, communicate and instruct, build and direct a production team.
- Must be able to interface with customers, management and employees in all areas within the company.
Benefit package available.
Hutco is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!
Apply ONLINE or at the MOSS POINT BRANCH:
6043 Hwy 63, Suite 2
Moss Point, MS 39562
Contact: Dawn Gallardo, Nolan Motichek dgallardo@hutcoinc.Com