FIND A JOB
Can't find the job that's right for you? Join our network of craftsmen and we will contact you when a position matching your skills is available.
Pipe Fitter Journeyman
Job Location: Mobile, AL
Hutco Branch: Mobile, AL
Rate of Pay: NL $21.00/hr + $80 daily Per Diem ( Must have qualifying documents 75 miles from job site)
Local $23.00 / hr
- Must have six (6) years of pipefitting experience, four (3) of which in the maritime repair environment
- Must be able to read and comprehend instructions, drawings, and general correspondence in English.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of ship repair terminology and ship compartment naming convention.
- Must be physically and medically capable to wear all required personal protective equipment (PPE) required for the job as prescribed under OSHA standards.
- Must be able to effectively confer job related information such as conditions found reports in writing that include recommended corrective action.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of experience with P-73 joint fit-up.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of Silver Brazing theory.
- Must be able to certify in: MT Braze (B-1) MT Braze (B-2)
- Must be able to interpret drawings, specifications, and Navy/MSC/ABS standard items and manuals. Must possess a comprehensive knowledge of equipment and work processes used in marine pipe fabrication, repair, and targeting. Must be able to operate and care for equipment, portable power tools, and hand tools used to accomplish assigned work.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers, fractions, and decimals. Must understand the US customary and metric measurement systems. Must have six (6) years of pipefitting experience, four (3) of which in the maritime repair environment
- Must have a minimum of 6 years ship yard experience
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday and some weekends .
Available Plans Include:
- Medical / Prescription
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability Benefits
- Term Life Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefits
Apply ONLINE or at the MOBILE, AL BRANCH:
803 Government St. Suite C. | Mobile, AL 36602
Contact: Janet DeAngelo or Breanna Ryan (251) 433-1842