FIND A JOB
Can't find the job that's right for you? Join our network of craftsmen and we will contact you when a position matching your skills is available.
Job Location: Freeland, WA.
Hutco Branch: Seattle, WA.
Rate of Pay: $17/hr, per diem available for those who qualify
A Marine Joiner must has the knowledge of installing interior ship, including joiner bulkhead panels, track for panels, ceilings, galley equipment, bunks, lockers, tables and any ship furnishings.
- Enter and work in internally confined spaces.
- Manipulate and transport loads of up to 50 pounds over distances of up to 200 feet, approximately 1 to 6 times during each 8 hour shift.
- Manipulate and operate all machine and tools essential to the performance of the
- Traverse gangways and scaffolding at varying heights.
- Traverse and negotiate uneven heights between dock and vessel.
- Traverse and negotiate uneven surfaces.
- Maneuver around piping obstructions and web frames.
- Ascend and work at heights.
- Stooping, squatting, twisting, kneeling and reaching.
- Minimum 2yrs shipyard experience
- Must pass written test that is based on blue print reading and measurements
- Must have required tools
- Must pass drug test and E-Verify
Benefits: A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. Employees through Essential Staff Care. Available Plans Include:
- Medical/ Prescription
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability Benefits
- Term Life Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!
Apply ONLINE or at the WASHINGTON BRANCH:
749 SE Pioneer Way #203
Oak Harbor, WA. 98277
Contact: Arthur Oroz co