FIND A JOB
Can't find the job that's right for you? Join our network of craftsmen and we will contact you when a position matching your skills is available.
Job Location: Freeland, Wa.
Hutco Branch: Oak Harbor, Wa.
Rate Of Pay: $22.00 - $24.00 per hour / $100.00 per Diem for those who qualify
Currently seeking a 1 st and 2nd Class Electrician to work in Seattle, Washington for a possible long term position. Electricians applying for this position must have at least 5 years of shipyard experience, knowledge of ship terminology, ability to comprehend blueprints and sketches, experience with control, power generation, fire alarms, low voltage data, and power distribution AC and DC for service work or new builds, and experience in UL, ABS, PLC, and schematics to finish build.
- Must pass drug test and E-Verify.
- Must have current driver s license.
- Must be able to work all shifts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manipulate and operate all machines and tools essential to the performance of the position of Electrician.
- Employee will be required to follow all company policies and report any accidents or unsafe conditions encountered.
A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. Employees through Essential Staff Care. Available plans include:
- Medical / Prescription
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability Benefits
- Term Life Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!
Apply Online or at the Oak Harbor Branch:
749 SE Pioneer Way, Suite 203
Oak Harbor, Wa. 98277
Contact: Arthur Orozco
send resume to aorozco@hutcoinc.Com