FIND A JOB
Can't find the job that's right for you? Join our network of craftsmen and we will contact you when a position matching your skills is available.
Moss Point, MS
Job Location: Pascagoula, MS
Hutco Branch: Moss Point, MS
Rate of Pay: $32.00 to $38.00 per hour
Description: Utilizes computer-aided design equipment and or graphic tools such as, CAD, CAM or CATIA. Designs components or portions of systems and modifies existing designs to develop or improve products and facilitate manufacturing operations.Gathers information, makes studies, computes calculations, and prepares original rough layouts, sketches to present design proposal. Coordinates design criteria with engineering, manufacturing, tooling, material, and planning group such as ease of manufacture, availability of materials, and contractual specifications. Exclude classifications in which incumbents predominantly perform drafting assignments.
- Associate Degree (or other 2 year technical degree in related discipline) and seven (7) years related experience. Equivalent combination of education and experience can be used in lieu of degree.
- Qualified candidate should be proficient in Auto Cad 2014 and Microsoft Excel.
- Must have a basic understanding of electrical system diagrams, deck plans, wiring diagrams, and electrical terminations.
- Knowledge of drafting procedures and materials is required; shipbuilding materials, elementary electrical circuits, electronic system principals, and design of electrical equipment are desired.
- Must pass drug test (HFT) and E-Verify.
Benefits: A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. Employees through Essential Staff Care. Available plans include:
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability Benefits
- Term Life Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
Hutco is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!
Apply ONLINE or at the MOSS POINT BRANCH:
6043 Hwy 63, Suite 2
Moss Point, MS 39562
Contact: Dawn Gallardo, Nolan Motichek