FIND A JOB
Can't find the job that's right for you? Join our network of craftsmen and we will contact you when a position matching your skills is available.
New Orleans, LA
Job Location: Slidell, LA
Hutco Branch: Picayune, MS
Rate of Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour / no per diem
- Job duties include structural fitting and mechanical outfitting of the craft.
- Job includes installing engines, axles, gearboxes, t-cases, electrical equipment, hydraulic, pneumatics (CTI systems) wheels, tires, etc.
- Typical tools used in the performance of job duties include air tools, pneumatics, hand tools such as wrenches, computers, analog, etc.
- May perform work from Engineering drawings, sketches, written and verbal instructions.
- Maintain records, forms, and logs as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management .
- 2 years of formal craft experience.
- Ability to read blueprints, shop orders, sketches, and drawings
- Ability to use overhead cranes.
- Ability to perform basic shop mathematics.
- Must regularly lift, move or carry 40 pounds.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts.
High school diploma or General Education Diploma.
A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. Employees through Essential Staff Care. Available plans include:
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability Benefits
- Term Life Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
Hutco is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!
Apply ONLINE or at the PICAYUNE BRANCH:
100 W. Canal St.
Picayune, MS 39466
Send Resume by fax to 601-749-5536 or email to cruiz@hutcoinc.Com